Saturday, 24 October 2009

Week 4: Movie #3

As I said. My favorite movie is scary so I alway find the scary movie to watch. This week I want to introduce to you a movie I think it so scary if you watch alone. The movie's name is "The Ring". This film is so famous so almost know this film. Ritcher is the main actress's name I think. She have a son, her son have a hobby like me, that is watch the scary movie. This time, he watch a movie with the name is "The Ring", story about this film is around a girl was killed by her mother. Her body was put down in a well. Her spirit got angry and add to a video. Who watch this movie al way meet her, because she would come out from television... That boy is not expel.

This movie is easy to heard so I think it don't have any new word. I hope you can find this film and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie before, this is really scary movie.

    ReplyDelete